Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break '09 SMYB


What a time . . . Spring Break '09. We really did have have a blast, Kelsie, Kelsie, Morgan, & I went to CALIFORNIA. The drives started out with an awful snow storm, but everything was great after St. George. We spent a fabulous day in Vegas and then headed for Cali. We stayed in Capistrano Beach and went to Disneyland, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, & San Clemente Beach.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I present the Top 20 Highlights . . .

1. Three words: Monte Cristo Sandwhich
2. Following Mr. Osmond around Frye's Electronic Store
3. Making fun of how girls walk in Vegas. Apparently being drunk, having to hold up your skimpy dress, hold your beverage, and walk in ridiculously high heal causes girls to walk like raptors.
4. Wearing our High School Musical shirts
5. Radulavic standing next to the "I Love to Fart" shirt
6. Riding old school bikes along the beach
7. Going on the Tower of Terror over & over
8. The Disney joke by Debbie
9. SYMB
10. Wishing we had an "I can't, I'm Mormon" T-shirt in Vegas
11. Visiting my cousins in St. George
12. Leaving the sun-roof open when it started raining
13. Keeping Morgan away from poles
14. Making Pretty Faces
15. Feeling Ritzy in Laguna Beach
14. Playing Frisbee at Newport Beach
15. Going to the Happiest Place on Earth

2 comments:

Stevi said...

Looks so fun! I can't believe you blogged again! Props!

Loni said...

I liked the fruit snacks! and I want to hear your excuse for our raptor-walking on the cruise last year, because i'm pretty sure we weren't drunk or any of those things... at least i don't think so! :)