After 6 weeks of living in St. Louis, I've finally moved into the house I was originally supposed to move into. And now . . . I have internet and I can finally keep my promise of not neglecting my blog. Hooray for the internet!!!! I never realized how much I rely on the internet. Yes, I had access on campus, but driving 15 minutes to campus just to do an online banking transfer is a little ridiculous, don't you think? Anyway, here are the things I miss most about the having the internet.
1. Being able to check my 5 different email accounts throughout the day. This may be a sickness.
2. Getting directions, paying my credit card bill, and checking movie times whenever I want
3. Blogging
4. Watching TV shows online. Okay, I hate commercial television, but I have made an exception for the LOST, So You Think You Can Dance, NCIS, and HawthoRNe. P.S. So you think you can dance is not available online, sad story I know.
5. YouTube (every time I watch SNLs 'can I have your number?' it gets more and more funny.)
6. Pandora (check it out pandora.com)
7. Facebook (duh)
8. Just surfing the web - the world is amazing
9. Being able to do my homework
10. Looking at Target's weekly ad
I NOW OFFICIALLY CONSIDER MYSELF AN ADULT
Here is MY couch! Ya know, living on my own for 4 1/2 years, going to a foreign country by myself, graduating college, moving 1300 miles from my friends and family, none of these seemed to be moments that defined adulthood. For some reason, buying my first couch was one such moment. I officially feel like an adult. Ha Ha.
2 comments:
You go girl, I love the couch! Good to see you blogging again! Glad you love St. Louis! And keep up on your blog!! No excuses now! :)
Also I have to watch Lost online too! I am just watching the 5th season tho I haven't seen it yet. Amazing. :)
What a beautiful couch to escort you into adulthood! :) good post. more more more!
Post a Comment