Saturday, July 10, 2010

My 25 Favorite Things About Summer

1. Popsicles, slurpees, snow cones, ice cream, and otterpops (of course)
2. Soakin' up the sun
3. People are just more happy during the summer
4. The sound of lawn mowers
5. BOATING!!!! tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding - I heart thee
6. Not wearing shoes
7. Reunions
8. Movies in park
9. Garage Sales
10. Playing frisbee
11. Fireworks
12. Flip flops
13. Camping - real camping in tents
14. Water balloons
15. Parades
16. Hiking
17. The smell of sunscreen and aloe
18. Rodeos baby! (p.s. I cannot take credit for this awesome pic)
19. BBQs
20. Spontaneous waterfights
21. Summer festivals and Town Days
22. Farmers Market
23. Summer Nights
24. Playing on the playground. Yes, I'm 23 and still play with friends (my own age) at the park
25. 21. Annual Lake Powell trip with 35+ of my favorist people EVER

1 comment:

Loni said...

its seems you really like summer. I don't know what you are planning on after you graduate at this point, but i would like to remind you that arizona is like summer all year long! :)