Monday, December 16, 2013

I Wish You a Merry Christmas

The other day I asked my mom if she had any extra Christmas cards that I could use.  By the way, I hate cards.  Love getting them.  Hate giving them.  I don't even include cards with gifts for weddings or showers because I never know what to say and end up in an awkward back and forth between my brain being blank and overloaded with useless things to say.  Back to the Christmas cards though . . . I found one that said "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and because it was the cutest one my first instinct was to choose that one.  Then I thought, "if i'm sending this out who is the other person or persons in 'we'?  Me and my other personalities?" (great line from Gilmore Girls).  Never thought my relationship status would limit the kind of Christmas cards I can give haha.  I guess that's why the song is never sung by a soloist.


No comments: