Monday, January 6, 2014

List Love

I love lists.   They're just my thing.

As much I would like to be one of those people who read the NYTimes every morning and articles in magazines, I'm just not.  I'm usually not one for long explanations, I like things short and sweet, to the point, and concise.  I saw this link on Facebook (apparently FB is my main referral for reading material these days) to "13 Things Mentally Strong People Do." I clicked on the link that took me too lifehack.org and . . . Jackpot! They have articles or posts galore about random facts, tips to improve life, and everyday life hacks.  Sometimes when there's a lul in my day, when I need an topic idea for a group I go onto the website, or even for a little motivation boost I visit the website.  I feel like a nerd because I find it super entertaining.  I mean just look at some of the posts.


7 Ways How Making Your Bed Every Morning Can Improve Your Life
10 Ways To Beat The Winter Bue
15 Things Happy Couples Do Differently
30 Ways To Cut Your Monthly Spending
10 Things To Do When You Feel Lonely
10 Simple Habits To Make You Become Happier
7 Reminders About What Really Matters In Life
10 Benefits Of Sleep You're Not Aware Of
20 Ways To Maximize Your Motivation All The Time
8 Ways To Stay Calm And Cool
20 Things People Should Say More Often
15 Reasons To Declutter Your Home
9 Suprising Benefits Of Laughter You Need To Know 
42 Amazingly Free Things To Do That Will Make You Smile
15 Things You Can Do To Stop Worrying
10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
18 Simple Ways To Put Laughter Back Into Your Life
40 Ways To Let Go And Feel Relieved
7 Reasons Why You're Not A Millionaire
8 Tips To Feel Good About Yourself Without Making Comparisons
20 Simple But Powerful Changes To Simplify Your Life
40 Ways To Achieve Peace And Inner Calm
10 Facts You Should Know About Fast Food
7 Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Breaking Bad
8 Unexpected Benefits Of Sex You Probably Didn't Know About
7 Life Lessons From Steve Jobs That Everyone Needs To Know About
9 Surprising Benefits Of Crying
11 Food That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier
10 Mistakes You're Probably Making That Makes Waking Up Early Difficult

Most are in list form.  Simple.  Concise.  Entertaining.  The perfect combination.  I can't get enough.  

No comments: